Gopher Sunday night football...what is this? Quote from Fleck

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Danny filled in and did a great job. Danny's been calling plays for a long time. As an assistant coach here on Sunday night football. You guys have heard about that, what we do on Sunday night football and he's done it so many times. Whether it was here or in the roles that he's been in, it's been it's been great for him. So I knew he could do. I mean, it was definitely different person on the other side, but he was really poised. He was really confident, he believes in all of his guys.

The team does a live scrimmage on Sunday nights involving players who didn’t participate on Saturday. Mostly young guys not on the 2-deep. Guess Collins called the D for a lot of those. I’ve heard Mo and Tanner called the O at times, but it’s probably coaches mostly.

The team does a live scrimmage on Sunday nights involving players who didn’t participate on Saturday. Mostly young guys not on the 2-deep. Guess Collins called the D for a lot of those. I’ve heard Mo and Tanner called the O at times, but it’s probably coaches mostly.
I wanna go watch Sunday Night Football.

GO MAROON!

Top Bottom