Gopher sports podcast with Jay Sawvel

Excellent interview with Coach Sawvel. He talks TCU, recruiting, growing up in ohio, his coaching stops, and goes on a nice little rant about people's perception of Minnesota football.

Check out @GopherSports's Tweet: https://twitter.com/GopherSports/status/637623208187789312?s=09

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This is so typical of Grimm and Gaard. They started out talking about themselves for several minutes. Then Jay comes on and they talk about the D backs for a minute. Then Grimm starts asking him about being a West VA fan growing up. They spend minutes talking about this crap. Then Mt. Union crap. Then Notre Dame. (When does Iowa come up???) Can we please talk Gopher football????

Listen to Roy Smalley talk technical details of a pitcher or a hitter. You never hear this kind of expertise from these guys. Gaard has never said anything technical. He just loves the sound of his voice and loves massaging his giant ego.

OK, start the rips. I know, at least they are talking about the Gophers and not the Vikes

Listen to Roy Smalley talk technical details of a pitcher or a hitter.

Roy loves talking about himself too, and remembers himself as a better player than he was.

At least his twin daughters served as nice peg boards in high school.

Roy loves talking about himself too, and remembers himself as a better player than he was.

At least his twin daughters served as nice peg boards in high school.

Never heard Roy brag about himself as a player
your rude and crude comment about his daughters says more about you than it does him. Way to class up the joint

Top Bottom