Gopher Sports: 2021-22 Season Tickets Now Available

Ignatius L Hoops

Reaction score
Season tickets are now available to renew and purchase for the upcoming 2021-22 Minnesota women's basketball campaign.

Tickets start at $150 for the season to watch the Golden Gophers, the same pricing as 2019-20, the last time the general public was allowed into Williams Arena. Visit gophersports.com/tickets for more information.

In addition, fans with existing season tickets can visit gophersports.com/renew and renew their seats.

Being a season ticket holder for women's basketball will be the most affordable way to watch the Gophers play every game live during the upcoming season. In addition to paying the lowest price per game, season-ticket holders also receive access to great Gopher Loyalty Program benefits (discounts on merchandise, concessions, complimentary tickets to select sports and access to exclusive behind-the-scenes events), discounts on single-game tickets, monthly payment plan options and Gopher Score pre-sale access for on-sales, postseason tickets and more.

The Gophers are scheduled to return 12 members from the 2020-21 squad. In addition, Minnesota is welcoming in three newcomers, including two freshmen and a graduate transfer

Just renewed my Women's s Season Basketball tickets. I also chose to donate $10 every time they win. I have mixed feelings about them going undefeated.

If you deferred your money from 2019-2020 tickets, it appears they will automatically renew you without any action on your part. I checked with the ticket office on ours and we're all set and renewed for 2020-2021.

Probably not a bad idea to check in with them at [email protected]. I got a reply within minutes to my email.

So looking forward to getting back to the BARN!

Top Bottom