Gopher Softball 2024

Gopher Podcast with Piper Ritter previewing the season:

Today is the beginning of the softball season. Use of this message board by the community of fans seems way down to me. That must say something.

Personally, I want to see better from gophers. Hinders my excitement a little.

Nebraska got run-ruled by Washington, conference should be open for taking this year

Today is the beginning of the softball season. Use of this message board by the community of fans seems way down to me. That must say something.
Even at it's peak there were only a few dozen post every game or so, then you throw in COVID and a couple of down seasons. This team is gonna have to go on a tear to get some life back to this thread. 🤞For a successful season.

Duke pitcher perfect through 6 vs Nebraska, 6-0 and 3 nebraska errors

Even at it's peak there were only a few dozen post every game or so, then you throw in COVID and a couple of down seasons. This team is gonna have to go on a tear to get some life back to this thread. 🤞For a successful season.
I was following the stats for the UCSB game, but there must be a technical glitch as the stats are stuck on the top of 3rd with gophers down 2-1.

I was following the stats for the UCSB game, but there must be a technical glitch as the stats are stuck on the top of 3rd with gophers down 2-1.
Still stuck. Updates on X. Gophers down 4-3 after 4.

Also you should be able to download the mountain west app and watch next game with SDSU

Now let's see if we actually will be able to watch the next game on the Mountain West App. The way coverage is going so far out West, that might not be so good either.

Now let's see if we actually will be able to watch the next game on the Mountain West App. The way coverage is going so far out West, that might not be so good either.
So annoy how you need 5-6 different streaming options just to watch.

Very nice win over a ranked team. Gophers 2-0 to start the season. They’ll need to rest up and come out swinging against Stanford and a very beatable Kentucky team. 2-2 going into Sundays final game would be good, 3-1 even better.

Top Bottom