Gopher Sideline Seats

AuEGO4

Goldy is my Home Boy
Reaction score
I am sure this has been brought up before, but I can't find the thread. Are the lower rows behind the Gopher bench poor viewing of the field due to the players being right there? I have a client wanting to go to a game and am looking for the best possible seats on the Gopher sideline.

As many have said before, I don't think there is a bad seat in the stadium. I sat in the 8th row of the lower level for the MTSU game last year, and in the 8th row of the upper level for the TCU game this year. I definitely enjoyed the view from the 8th row of the upper level more.

Our seats are in the 5th row, but on the other side. The only time we've ever had an issue with seeing over anything was when the buttholes from OSU brought their band and held their tubas above their heads the whole time.

Before the recent hike in donation rates, I sat in the 9th row behind the Gopher bench and I really liked the seats. The only real problems there were that you couldn't see whether someone was in bounds right on the Gopher sideline and occasionally, the roving camera crane parked itself in a place where it was partially blocking my view of the play. Other than that, I had a great view from that vantage point.

Oh, and plan on dressing for weather at least 10 degrees colder than the predictions - those seats are in the shade the whole game by mid-October and they can be very cold.

Before the recent hike in donation rates, I sat in the 9th row behind the Gopher bench and I really liked the seats. The only real problems there were that you couldn't see whether someone was in bounds right on the Gopher sideline and occasionally, the roving camera crane parked itself in a place where it was partially blocking my view of the play. Other than that, I had a great view from that vantage point.

Oh, and plan on dressing for weather at least 10 degrees colder than the predictions - those seats are in the shade the whole game by mid-October and they can be very cold.

I'm also in row nine, but the only issue I have is when the play goes to the right hand side of the student section end zone (think Decker's catch against Cal). Other than that-I really like being that close to the field.

I am sure this has been brought up before, but I can't find the thread. Are the lower rows behind the Gopher bench poor viewing of the field due to the players being right there? I have a client wanting to go to a game and am looking for the best possible seats on the Gopher sideline.

I sit 5th row at the 50 behind the Gophers bench each game... I love my seats. No viewing problems for me.

Awesome thank you everyone. Answered my question.

Top Bottom