GOPHER SHOES ????????????????

jrb27

Reaction score
anyone happen to know who would have a pair of size 12.5 0r 13 gopher crocs, sheakers, ect i need them for the psu game i'm playing dress up !! I'M GONNA MAKE TV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone happen to know who would have a pair of size 12.5 0r 13 gopher crocs, sheakers, ect i need them for the psu game i'm playing dress up !! I'M GONNA MAKE TV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go buy them.

LINK

If getting on TV is so important to you, you can just get some of your buds together and paint "O-U-R B-E-L-L" in letters on your bare chests and you'll get on TV. :)

Go buy them.

LINK

If getting on TV is so important to you, you can just get some of your buds together and paint "O-U-R B-E-L-L" in letters on your bare chests and you'll get on TV. :)

lol finding that many gopher fans 10 miles from psu is not gonna happen .... plus i'm a pretty big and hairy guy you dont want to see that ! the fdc would fine abc for puting me on tv with no shirt on lol:D:D

oh there sold out already looked there thanks tho !

Try Goldy's Lockerroom. I know they used to have them, not sure if they do now, though? Good luck!

Haha i've gotten a closeup every single game so far without even trying - good luck!

You can make custom maroon and gold shoes with NIKE I.D. Not sure if you're willing to spend that much though.

Top Bottom