Gopher Security

MNfootballfan

Reaction score
Just replaying the game in my head… something that made me laugh was how slow was security in responding to the Nebraska fan that ran on the field? I never saw anything like it!

I actually got a little worried when he started heading towards the kicker.

I think they reacted fairly quickly. The police came out after the event security had the person. The person actually seemed to respond to a Nebby staff member who motioned the person to get off the field.

I think they reacted fairly quickly. The police came out after the event security had the person. The person actually seemed to respond to a Nebby staff member who motioned the person to get off the field.
Agreed, the Nebby staff on the side lines was pointing out the idiot to security and officers who came running over

Agreed on how long it took. It was a different way to freeze the kicker. Kudos for the NU coach for directing him off the field. There were some sloppy Nebraska fans.

We had a GBR guy so hammered that he didn’t know where his seat was and was just sitting any place he could. I’m sure he puked somewhere? I witnessed another that looked Leonardo from Wolf of Wall Street trying to drive his Lamborghini on qualudes.

Iits the most subdued and drunk I’ve ever seen GBR fans.

Wasn't at the game so when did this happen? I don't think it was obvious while watching on TV.

Who reacted quickly? Security didn’t even get on the field. Nebraska coaches were able to yell at him and tell him to go to the sidelines. We were literally snapping the game winning kick when the cops were running across the end zone.

Top Bottom