Gopher QB

This year's offensive line will get him killed before he has a chance to develop into a halfway competent qb. If we put him out there with the current coaching and offensive line makeup, it'll probably create a PTSD scenario for him where he's entirely useless from a developmental standpoint in the long term. I'm totally disinterested in seeing him get destroyed by our upcoming opponents - save the redshirt, roll the dice on him transferring, and go all in on him next year.

This year's offensive line will get him killed before he has a chance to develop into a halfway competent qb. If we put him out there with the current coaching and offensive line makeup, it'll probably create a PTSD scenario for him where he's entirely useless from a developmental standpoint in the long term. I'm totally disinterested in seeing him get destroyed by our upcoming opponents - save the redshirt, roll the dice on him transferring, and go all in on him next year.
Yeah well what are the chances he's even in a Gopher uniform next year. Once he figures out PJ and his staff don't have the ability to develop him he will do what Kaliakmanis did. By the way he's doing considerably better at Rutgers. I'm totally disinterested in watching this kid Brosmer play anymore.

At this point you know what you have in Brosmer so why not bench him and see what the freshman Drake Lindsey can do.
Against Michigan and USC, calm down with the psychedelic mushrooms. Lindsey is talented, but you dont throw him to the Sharks. We need to run the ball better. OL has to improve.

Brosmer sure looks like he is not able to see over the linemen. I’ll take people at their word that he is 6’2” but physically disappears in the pocket.

Someone said Brosmer would benefit from another year in the Big Ten.

Iowa threw stuff at him in the second half he has no Big Ten experience with until that game.

I want to see how he does in more Big Ten games. At stretches he was really good. And then he was not.

Someone said Brosmer would benefit from another year in the Big Ten.

Iowa threw stuff at him in the second half he has no Big Ten experience with until that game.

I want to see how he does in more Big Ten games. At stretches he was really good. And then he was not.
Haven't decided yet whether to rewatch the game on the DVR. If I do, this is something I'll be looking for on the offensive side. Seems to make some sense from being in person.

As for the defensive side, that slide started at the end of the first half. Unfortunately I-O-W-A got the ball at the start after halftime to just keep doing whatever they started then. Will be looking at that too.

Will do both of these unless I hit the delete button first.

Bosmer got hit most every time he attempted to pass.

Top Bottom