Gopher Points?

Gopher024

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a way to find out your Gopher point total and where you stand in terms of priority?

Was this a dumb queston or does nobody know the answer? :confused:

Was this a dumb queston or does nobody know the answer? :confused:

No, not a dumb q. Honestly, I don't know of a way to review your point status right now b/c technically they aren't being used anymore (though they may be used again in the future).

You might try calling the ticket office. That's the best idea I've got.

Yeah, I've called them and they didn't have any answer. So they aren't used anymore for upgrade priority? It's based solely on donation status?

It can't be dead, because they are going to use Gopher Points in 2011-2012 for Hockey and BB. The point totals will be different, because it will be based on years with season tickets for those sports not football. I have no idea who you would check your current points to see where you stand.

Yeah, I've called them and they didn't have any answer. So they aren't used anymore for upgrade priority? It's based solely on donation status?

Not sure if it's based solely in donation status. My impression was that it was based on which openings made sense.

To me it makes complete sense to do the upgrades by Gopher points. How hard could it be?
1) Process all renewels. Put open seats into a database.
2) Process all upgrade requests. Does person #1 in priority want an upgrade? In there an opening that satisfies his request? Repeat.

Get a computer programmer to write the script. Would probably take them an afternoon.

Top Bottom