Gopher pass

The app says, "tickets are typically available 48 hours prior to the event". I'm waiting on our tickets, as well.

How many Gopher pass ticket holders are there? Is it enough to cover what is out there for available seats right now? With the OSU returns, there are a lot of open seats showing on the website.

I know it’s probably different but I’m a student and I was able to get mine on my phone

YES, now I can spend my work day refreshing to watch that number go down
LOL who would do that?!?!?!?

dd0.png

I'm a Gopher Pass holder too...I received an email about 72+ hours before kickoff saying that I was now able to log on and pick from the open seats that are available.
So I did that Monday night, August 30th.
So just so you know, the tickets don't just get email to you as a Gopher Pass holder, you have to log on and select from the open seats that are still available. Then each week you can pick different seats on your own.
Hope that helps.
CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!

I bought two a few months ago and they are in my online account but no barcode yet. Bought another one at the state fair and got an email to select my seats but only one. The other two it still says in the account Level, Section 0 and has seat, row numbers but nothing I can add to my wallet. Been on hold with ticket office for half an hour.

I bought two a few months ago and they are in my online account but no barcode yet. Bought another one at the state fair and got an email to select my seats but only one. The other two it still says in the account Level, Section 0 and has seat, row numbers but nothing I can add to my wallet. Been on hold with ticket office for half an hour.
Let me know what the tix office says. I tried calling...no ring, no option to hold, etc.

I'm a Gopher Pass holder too...I received an email about 72+ hours before kickoff saying that I was now able to log on and pick from the open seats that are available.
I got the same email, but it only takes me to a page to purchase tix, even though I'm logged in already. I'm fine waiting, but man, am I getting amped.

I'm a moron.

Did this via desktop - Go to "Find Tickets" and you'll see a map of the stadium with available tickets. The prices listed (which I didn't look at) are $0.00 to $X.XX (see image). Select your seat(s) and checkout with no charge.GopherPass1.png

Can you please share information you received from the ticket office? I'm in your boat. Bought my tickets in July, yet no email like others received earlier this week.

Can you please share information you received from the ticket office? I'm in your boat. Bought my tickets in July, yet no email like others received earlier this week.
Ok, this validates that I could only buy one from the I bought at the state fair and could not select two other gopher passes from months ago. Been on hold for an hour...getting sick of Gopher announcer highlights.

How does it work if you can't make it to a game? Can I transfer to a family member or does it just go unused?

I'm a moron.

Did this via desktop - Go to "Find Tickets" and you'll see a map of the stadium with available tickets. The prices listed (which I didn't look at) are $0.00 to $X.XX (see image). Select your seat(s) and checkout with no charge.View attachment 14163
Where did you locate the "Find Tickets" button? I cannot find this on the main football ticket page or My Account section.

Top Bottom