Gopher NIL launch

Now we're talking. Still want someone to sell a custom jersey that doesn't cost $1000 though.

A lot don’t know about it and the benefits of membership/ precise explanation of how the money will be used are kind of lacking. In that context, raising $60,000+ in a weekend isn’t too shabby.
With 90ish athletes in this NIL club, some are probably getting a free $700 just for being in the club. Others are probably making approximately minimum wage to run this for everyone else.

334 sold a little disappointing.
yes and no....I really have no sense on how well they have gotten the word out about it. And it is not shocking that people are hesitant to just jump on board without really knowing what the whole thing will end up looking like.

yes and no....I really have no sense on how well they have gotten the word out about it. And it is not shocking that people are hesitant to just jump on board without really knowing what the whole thing will end up looking like.
Haven’t really experienced any perks yet. Seems dead in there. Hope the players will start uploading some VIP contents soon.

So far only interesting thing is supposedly I’ll be getting a shirt? Got an email last week asking for my size.

They had over 1000 people register as "interested" and they put out a message saying they couldn't get more this year or something. However, seems like only 1/3 of folks who registered as interested followed through.

Haven’t really experienced any perks yet. Seems dead in there. Hope the players will start uploading some VIP contents soon.

So far only interesting thing is supposedly I’ll be getting a shirt? Got an email last week asking for my size.
Seemed rushed together and doesn’t have the backing of the university. None of the U socials follow it while all of them follow Dinkytown athletes.

I’ll probably join something but I’m leaning towards Dinkytown Athletes as it looks like they actually have a plan judging by their social media activity.

I think if you bought something like 3 or 5 passes you got a T-Shirt, did you buy multiple passes?

This should be cool 👍

Attachments

• 653EF4E6-4F73-4AFD-8CD3-B5B0E4D8355B.jpeg
    653EF4E6-4F73-4AFD-8CD3-B5B0E4D8355B.jpeg
    675.1 KB · Views: 12

Looks like this is being run by some vulture company called YOKE making 18% on every dollar. There are NIL clubs for every team except Northwestern and Illinois in the big ten all with the same website basically.

www.eastlansingnilclub.com
www.annarbormilclub.com
www.statecollegenilclub.com
www.columbusnilclub.com
www.twincitiesnilclub.com
www.lincolnnilclub.com
www.madisonnilclub.com
www.iowacitynillub.com
www.collegeparknilclub.com
www.westlafayettenilclub.com
www.bloomingtonnilclub.com
www.piscatawaynilclub.com

They’re all over the country. Not just B1G.

For a supposedly big business community how do the Gophers not have a company like this yet..

Logan Cooley, Matthew Knies, and Brock Faber would sell a ton of t shirts...
Still laughable in professionalism compared to this

Never received the link for this. Try to contact them? Crickets.
They did email us one at 6:45 PM for the 7 PM start. I was so tired from work that I didn’t even get on.

Did any of you get on? If so, how was it?

They did email us one at 6:45 PM for the 7 PM start. I was so tired from work that I didn’t even get on.

Did any of you get on? If so, how was it?
I didn't get an email, and it seems from Twitter a lot of folks didn't. Perhaps this only went out to folks who purchased more than one pass?

Top Bottom