Gopher Illustrated publisher says he's proud of Mark Coyle

Stan

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

If Coyle has a coach ready to go, I agree. If not, this is a disaster.

Yikes. Goodbye Gopher Illustrated subscription.

If I had a GI subscription, I'd cancel.

If Coyle has a coach ready to go, I agree. If not, this is a disaster.
For once I agree with you.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk.

So, the guy has a controversial opinion. Happens here everyday. If I read everyday only the things I agreed with, I might as well live in a sea of symmetry. Never mind, I do, it's called America.

So, the guy has a controversial opinion. Happens here everyday. If I read everyday only the things I agreed with, I might as well live in a sea of symmetry. Never mind, I do, it's called America.
Tweets have consequences.

Gopherillustrated subscription cancelled. Duly noted on Zach Johnsons tweet, I wasn't posting there barely at all anymore. Time to cancel the renewal. No discount will matter. You reap what you sow Zach, cancelled.

wow, typical gi. they promote and pimp whoever will scratch their back. that's just so blatantly pathetic.

What an asshole. Spread the word on twitter. GI should be fired as well.

Whoa! Disagree with someone, but no need for name calling. As I tell my niece...use your words.

Just like when people call Reusse "Fat Pat" - there are so many ways to counter his opinion without taking personal shots.

Just as an FYI - up until yesterday, AZJ and Ryan James (basketball) have been more openly critical of Mark Coyle than any other gopher "media" person in this town.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
If the decision happened 3 weeks ago, then he shows decisive leadership. This was not that.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Whoa! Disagree with someone, but no need for name calling. As I tell my niece...use your words.

Just like when people call Reusse "Fat Pat" - there are so many ways to counter his opinion without taking personal shots.

Just wait, he hasn't been called a fascist yet.

It is was a risky business move to pick a side that is in very unpopular to a large portion of hard core fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom