Gopher Hole Nation I Need Your Votes

Hey Die, haha good one. I'll vote for another gopher holer!

Only a Gopher Hole guy (or gal) should go to Vegas

Let's make sure only a GopherHole Superfan goes to Vegas. I say all GopherHolers who submitted videos post them here. Fellow Gopherholers can vote for their favorite 5 and hopefully one of us will make it to the final round and be declared the winner. I say if a GopherHoler does win then that person has to buy a beer in the beer tent for the first 10 gopherholers to identify themselves to him or her. ( I would say beer for everyone but at $7 a glass for a couple hundred people it could cost more then just buying a ticket and going! ) Other ideas?

“Have I told you, lately, that I love you? Have I told you there’s no one else above you? Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness, ease my troubles that’s what you do.”- Me to the Gopher Football team every night of my life. Not just for this Minnesota Gophers contest. And you know that is a fact. If you know me, at all, you know that I am a very passionate person. I have always believed in the Gophers through thick and thin because deep down I know we can be, and some day will be, great. I would argue that I would fight harder to make that happen than anyone not named Sir Jerry Kill. I know I don’t have what you might consider “god given athletic talent” and I wasn’t blessed with a 6’5 240lb frame, but boy am I a battler who will never give up. As I sit here in my spinny desk chair typing and twirling around like an idiot to tell you to please vote for my video so I can go cheer on my squad in Vegas this year I can’t help but get so pumped up about the potential of Gopher Nation that I want to sprint down the office hall and just tackle the bejesus out of the tool bag in Accounting who graduated from Wisconsin. I would really, sincerely, appreciate it if you could take a measly 5 seconds of your day to vote for me. To all those that have I say thank you, but don’t stop fighting for what’s right and vote each of the next 5 days too. It will hopefully send a good-souled, 100% grade A certified RUBE to see his favorite team play in Vegas. I love them, I love lamp, and I love all of you beautiful people. LET’S GO. ROSE BOWL. HAVE A B.E.A.UTIFUL DAY ALL YOU B.E.A.UTIFUL PEOPLE.

Vote for the other diehards too, big things are ahead for the Gophs.

Top Bottom