Gopher Hockey

GoldenGo4Fan

Gophers are Golden!
Reaction score
I noticed there's not much talk about the hockey teams on this site. I find it hard to believe there is not that much interest in chatting about the #1 and #2 teams in the country. Is there another site or something just for hockey? I need my hockey fix!

I think you're probably looking for gopherpucklive.com. They're probably the biggest gopher hockey board out there. But the gopherhole could use more hockey discussion, so let's keep it up.

Go Gophers!

I think you're probably looking for gopherpucklive.com. They're probably the biggest gopher hockey board out there. But the gopherhole could use more hockey discussion, so let's keep it up.

Go Gophers!

Thanks! I'll check it out.

I love how this young Gopher team is coming together. It is great to have Stoa back!!!! Okposo never looked the same without him.

Thanks! I'll check it out.

I love how this young Gopher team is coming together. It is great to have Stoa back!!!! Okposo never looked the same without him.

Never posted on this section, but we should totally get it going!!! Gopher hockey remains no. 1 after a split with denver!

Never posted on this section, but we should totally get it going!!! Gopher hockey remains no. 1 after a split with denver!

A split @ DU is always good. I was mad I was at the football game missing the hockey game. As it turned out that wasn't much better, but it was a little closer.

GopherPuckLive is definitely the place you want to go if you want to discuss Gopher hockey. It covers the current team, recruiting, and all of college hockey. GPL is probably a big reason why hockey talk is sparse here, but I'd be game for chatting about it on the Hole too. :D

Top Bottom