Gopher Gear

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
Found quite a bit of stuff at Fleet Farm in Baxter/Brainerd over the weekend. Anyone else have any good recommendations on where to get new gear for the upcoming season?

Found quite a bit of stuff at Fleet Farm in Baxter/Brainerd over the weekend. Anyone else have any good recommendations on where to get new gear for the upcoming season?

I don't know, Curse, but maybe all there is to do in Baxter/Brainerd area is go shopping a Fleet Farm?

Don't laugh too hard. I've found that outside of Gold Country and the book store, Fleet Farm probably had the largest amount of Gopher gear on the racks. Target and WalMart haven't had much of anything.

All I want is a winter or late Fall type Gopher jacket with hood for the November outdoor games. Anyone know of such thing?

I did a very thorough search last Fall and came up empty. Goldy's Locker had zilch. Same with the UM bookstore.

All I want is a winter or late Fall type Gopher jacket with hood for the November outdoor games. Anyone know of such thing?

I did a very thorough search last Fall and came up empty. Goldy's Locker had zilch. Same with the UM bookstore.

I bet you are looking for something like these:

1160472.jpg

The standard cold-weather jackets for recruits. Dunno where to purchase from a store, but I would bet that the Athletic Dept. sale would have some whenever that occurs again.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-18 at 1.51.52 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-08-18 at 1.51.52 PM.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 39

when in doubt, always go to the on-campus UMN bookstore (the online site doesn't do it justice).

View attachment 2811

The standard cold-weather jackets for recruits. Dunno where to purchase from a store, but I would bet that the Athletic Dept. sale would have some whenever that occurs again.

That has been on my Christmas list for 3 years... Waiting for a nice Minnesota winter jacket!

View attachment 2811

I didn't see any, but they might have been snapped up before I got a look. It's every man for himself at that sale.

As another posted, fanatics.com is also a great website.

when in doubt, always go to the on-campus UMN bookstore (the online site doesn't do it justice).

I called them today and they don't have any. Maybe later. They didn't last Fall either.

Like I said, I search everywhere I could think of last Fall and came up empty. Fanatics had Iowa, Becky, Packer and Viking heavy coats but no Gophers.

There will be no heavy coats for Gophers until the winters start getting cold, guys.

I called them today and they don't have any. Maybe later. They didn't last Fall either.

Like I said, I search everywhere I could think of last Fall and came up empty. Fanatics had Iowa, Becky, Packer and Viking heavy coats but no Gophers.

I did get a gold, hooded 3/4 jacket from the bookstore last year, has "MINNESOTA" across the chest (they also had maroon). I like it a lot, but it's not a full winter coat; i wear it over a sweatshirt and wind breaker when it's really cold (i.e. Wisconsin last year).

What I need is a new pair of Gopher wind pants. I received a pair a couple of years ago and they're awesome, but nobody sells anything like them anymore. I do business with the store and told the buyer she'd sell them out w/o problem, but not sure if she'd listened and ordered some for this year or not.

Top Bottom