Gopher Game Times

SDSUAlum08

Reaction score
I bought a two pack of the Gophers playing Ohio State and San Jose St. When do you typically find out the start of the game times? Week before? I'm specifically looking for San Jose St's as that's when I might have a conflict. Thanks.

It all depends on TV. I believe that every game that has not been announced by now will be at 11 or 2:30. SJSU will likely be at 11.

Edit: Looking at it now, SJSU could be 2:30. The only time announced for the 20th is Miami at Nebraska (7pm). There are a lot of matchups that are even less desirable than SJSU at the Gophers (W. Ill at NW, EMU at Mich. St., UMass at PSU, Texas State at Ill. and SIU at Purdue), so if a bunch of those are at 11, that could bump the Gophers to 2:30.

Also, I'm betting the Gophers at Mich. will be a 2:30 kickoff. There are already 3 games slated for 11 am with Maryland at IU, USF at Wisc. and MN/Mich. still undetermined.

I think there is a cutoff time where they must announce. I'm thinking two weeks prior, but I'm not sure.

I think there is a cutoff time where they must announce. I'm thinking two weeks prior, but I'm not sure.
I seem to think they ussually do it by Monday at noon the week prior. So, they'd announce the SJSU game by Monday, Sept. 8th.

Their are 2 different cutoff they use, one is a 12 day pick and the other is a 6 day pick. It depend on what the Big Ten want to use on a given week.

Top Bottom