Gopher Football twitter seems to be hinting at something...

Lol, they don't know anything. They find out when the public finds out.

Guaranteed only one of two possibilities exist at this moment: 1) the presidents have not reconvened since the presentations this weekend, and so no vote has taken place, 2) there has been a vote, but Gabel hasn't said a word about it.

1 is the more likely, in my wild guess opinion.

Nobody told the twitter account drones first ;)

This is like "my big brother works at Gamestop and Nintendo came in and told them all their secrets" ;)

Guaranteed only one of two possibilities exist at this moment: 1) the presidents have not reconvened since the presentations this weekend, and so no vote has taken place, 2) there has been a vote, but Gabel hasn't said a word about it.

Well, Sir Yacht says all 14 teams are playing, so I guess that's a done deal.
I mean, probably yeah, but I would assume the Athletic Department would have stopped them from posting that, given the implications you can draw from it, if there wasn't something brewing.

I do not know what Gopher football twitter could be hunting at this time of the year except archery deer season.

My prediction is its done, we will be playing. All teams. BIG championship December 19th.

I do not know what Gopher football twitter could be hunting at this time of the year except archery deer season.

🤦‍♂️ I really need to re-read what I type when on my phone.

Twitter is Twittering at maximum twits per furlong.

Penn State jumps into the fray and replies to Ohio State with a similar gif:

Nebraska quotes Ohio State:

MSU quotes Nebraska:

Penn State jumps into the fray and replies to Ohio State with a similar gif:

Nebraska quotes Ohio State:

MSU quotes Nebraska:
tumblr_nd1320KK6c1rfd7lko1_400.gif

A Wisc chancellor was quoted as saying nothing has been decided and there are still questions to answer re: covid testing and other medical issues. Strib has full story
Also, the NEb President is now saying that his comments were "taken out of context."

Nebraska President claimed the other day his comments were taken out of context. He better start engaging his brain first before discharging his mouth.

Oh weird. Twitter says “done deal, guaranteed, announcement tonight”. ..... annnnnnnd. Nothing.

Jeff Potrykus is such a fraud.

Big tweet how it’s a done deal, announcement today. People call him out, and he replies like a little bitch.

So guaranteed but your wild guess opinion.

Top Bottom