Gopher Football refrigerator restoration

I need to incorporate that into my kitchen décor.

Very awesome, with the exception of the abomination next to the handle.

How much is it?

good question, guessing a customer explicitly commissioned them to do the restore so probably not for sale to the general public. Although I could be wrong, pretty high demand for Gopher 'fridges :eek:

the one time I was at their shop before they had lots of completed projects on display, some available to buy, some just for show as the customer hadn't yet picked them up

good question, guessing a customer explicitly commissioned them to do the restore so probably not for sale to the general public. Although I could be wrong, pretty high demand for Gopher 'fridges :eek:

Everything has a price. I just may not be able to afford that price but I could start saving now!

I love it. I have an 80s vintage Amana in my garage. A little sandpaper and some rattle cans ought to do the trick.

I have a couple of big Gopher magnets stuck to the freezer in my garage. Pretty much the same thing.

If it's not energy star rated I'm not interested.

its cool, and i defintiely want something like this, but waaaaaaaaay too many decals/details. Maybe put a few on the sides instead of all in the front??? either way i want one.

Top Bottom