GOPHER FOOTBALL PHOTOS !!!!

I hate to be the first negative one to respond, but I doubt you are going to sell many pictures of Adam Weber behind that O-Line. Just a hunch.

Nice

Keep it up, they look good. I would say however that selling the on Ebay is most likely illegal if you did not have a press pass or a license to sell NCAA photos. Any photos you have should be free until you have the right credentials.

i've been messing around with the idea of getting into sports photography , i have some shots on ebay right now trying to get some photos out there thanks for your time

photos are not taken with a cheap camera i shoot with a nikon d90

heres a link if you would like to take a look thanks !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170432070714&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

First and formost, I agree with the poster regarding proper credentials. Especially since the U (oops the University of Minnesota) is selling photos on it's website.

IMHO Nice photos. Take my opinion with a grain of salt. I only toy with an old Canon from time to time. If I may make a suggestion or two, more than the body/ bodies, will be your investment in lenses. Your going to need a fast lens with a pretty powerful zoom if you will be shooting football. As you continue your framing will get even better and with a faster lens, you will get even more interesting action shots. I had trouble the few times I tried to take random photos in the Dome and that was with a 77mm wide 200mm/ 2.8 lens.

Anyway, Great start!

Top Bottom