Gopher football luncheon Friday - last one this season!

GoalLineClub

Reaction score
Hope many of you can make it to the final luncheon of the season, there won't be one before SDSU. Dean Dalton and Natalie Kane will be MCs, and we have some very special players this week. We have four Minnesotans who had the guts to walk on to the Gopher football team and then had the talent and determination to earn an important role in the program. Come out to hear form these great Gopher seniors and Coach Brew on how they plan to beat the Illini on Saturday.

Luncheon Info

Hope many of you can make it to the final luncheon of the season, there won't be one before SDSU. Dean Dalton and Natalie Kane will be MCs, and we have some very special players this week. We have four Minnesotans who had the guts to walk on to the Gopher football team and then had the talent and determination to earn an important role in the program. Come out to hear form these great Gopher seniors and Coach Brew on how they plan to beat the Illini on Saturday.

Luncheon Info

I encourage all GHers to attend. This is always a fun and entertaining event, and you might even win a great door prize! It's a chance to meet other fans and Coach Brew always does a Q&A, so get out from behind your moniker and question the coach in person.

Players are: Marcus Sherels, Ben Kuznia, Barrett Moen and Jeff Tow-Arnett

The venue and food ain't bad, either. Beautiful view of the field from the indoor club area. $20 plus $3.75 to park.

I encourage all GHers to attend. This is always a fun and entertaining event, and you might even win a great door prize! It's a chance to meet other fans and Coach Brew always does a Q&A, so get out from behind your moniker and question the coach in person.

Players are: Marcus Sherels, Ben Kuznia, Barrett Moen and Jeff Tow-Arnett

The venue and food ain't bad, either. Beautiful view of the field from the indoor club area. $20 plus $3.75 to park.

Go Gophers!

I'm a GLC member, but I can never make these luncheons, being that I live 5 hours away. I do make it to the home games, and at least 1 road game every year though. That's something, right?

Wish I could be there though, sounds like a very enjoyable time.

Top Bottom