Gopher FB/athletic commercials on KFAN.

Ewert86PC

Metrodome Era Survivor
Reaction score
Who mixes the sound on these commercials because they suck.

I was listening in my car driving home from work and had to pull over to post this they were so bad.

At about 4:05 there was a commercial from Mark Coyle appealing for donations to Gopher Athletics and the background music was at a volume that drowned out the AD's message.

Then about three minutes later PJ had a commercial for Wixom Jewelers that sounded like he was in a submarine.

Nothing harms the reputation like having commercials that sound like amateur productions.

Nothing harms the reputation like having commercials that sound like amateur productions.
These commercials are not what's harming our reputation.... It's the product on the field.

These commercials are not what's harming our reputation.... It's the product on the field.
Well, your athletic department will have trouble raising funds when you have a fundraising commercial in which the Athletic Director's oratory is drowned out because someone turned up the volume on the background music.

Well, your athletic department will have trouble raising funds when you have a fundraising commercial in which the Athletic Director's oratory is drowned out because someone turned up the volume on the background music.
It's hard to believe the great orator himself, Mark Coyle, could be drowned out by something.

It's hard to believe the great orator himself, Mark Coyle, could be drowned out by something.
Which is why I'm thinking conspiracy theory and sabotage. 🤫

Top Bottom