Gopher fan and Kim Kardashian

A$AP Ferg of the A$AP Mob. I think he may have performed at the Varsity theater before but not sure.

Last edited:

Wow, I had to scroll through a lot of pictures I'd rather not see to get to one picture of an incidental guy looking distracted in a Minnesota sweatshirt.

The fan's name is Herbert Xavier Von ShpatterShprinkel and he's a taxi dispatcher from Funkley, MN.

For goodness sake. You had to pollute Gopherhole with Kim Kardashian. It's bad enough that I have to pay my cable subscription that supports her reality show.

Wow, I had to scroll through a lot of pictures I'd rather not see to get to one picture of an incidental guy looking distracted in a Minnesota sweatshirt.

The fan's name is Herbert Xavier Von ShpatterShprinkel and he's a taxi dispatcher from Funkley, MN.
I couldn't even find it....

Ah the Funkley MN ShpatterShprinkel's. Good folks

Top Bottom