Gopher Basketball Season Ticket Holder Practice‏

GopherLady

Reaction score
This is one of the many things they should be doing. Wish I could attend - but it's the same time as the MSU/Gopher football game :(

Dear Gopher fan,

Coach Tubby Smith and the team invite you out to Williams Arena this Saturday to watch practice!
Men's Basketball Season Ticket Holder Practice
Saturday, November 5 @ 1pm (Doors at 12:45pm) Williams Arena

Please enter the arena through the University Avenue entrance on the south side of the arena. Seating will be available in sections 103 - 108 - more sections will open if the need arises and we ask that you do not sit in the upper bowl.

As a special benefit, Saturday's practice is available to 2011-12 Men's Basketball Season Ticket Holders only - we hope to see you there!

Gopher Basketball

This is one of the many things they should be doing. Wish I could attend - but it's the same time as the MSU/Gopher football game :(

I received this e-mail too, but didn't realize it is at the same time as the MSU football game. WTF kind of timing is this? These people couldn't program a DVR without messing something up. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttttt!!!

nice gesture, but a few days extra notice would be appreciated. I wouldn't be in sioux falls this weekend if i knew about it.

I received this e-mail too, but didn't realize it is at the same time as the MSU football game. WTF kind of timing is this? These people couldn't program a DVR without messing something up. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttttttt!!!

MSU game is at 11am, so won't be over until 2pm. It is stuff like this that really annoys me, you finally do a little something (that costs you nothing) to appreciate ticket holders, and assume that none of them are Gopher football fans.

I wish the two sports worked together - because there are a lot of crossover fans.

Do student season ticket holders count?

is there any mention that one needs bring something for proof? or as a non-season holder, should I be able to sneak in?

Top Bottom