Gopher Basketball is as infuriating as...

This has got to be the most inconsistent team I have ever seen. How do you beat the NO 1 team in the nation and then lose to Nebraska, even if its on the road so what! I don't get it, this season has been a roller coaster ride. I think if Tubby stays it will be because they beat the Hoosiers at home when they were NO 1. 7 straight road losses doesn't cut it, probably will be 8 after the Purdue game.

When they are making some three's they are a really good team. When they are not, you get games like this.

Gopher Basketball is an infuriating....

...as finding out the Women's BB coach got an extension by perusing the legal filings in public records.
...as a bi-polar schizophrenic with multiple personalities.
...as dating a sorority girl from the "good girl" sorority.
...as [insert public government furstration]

... as having to tell them "the ball goes in the hole!"
... as having to state the obvious to a person with short term memory loss.
... as ADHD... oooo shiny.

Gopher Basketball is as infuriating as...

mosquitoes in your bedroom.

I can't stand losing to teams like this anymore. I get that it is hard to win on the road in the B1G Ten. But, at some point, if tubby says this is his 'best team', I don't think it is too much to ask for something better than an 8-10 or 9-9 conference record this year. Just my opinion.

Some people on here will tell you otherwise though. Whatever I guess.

As gopher football, Minnesota Vikings, Minnesota twins, Minnesota timberwolves...

Minnesota sports in general

As watching 3 top 15 recruits from your state go to other schools!!!

Gopher basketball is as infuriating as reading Moses' posts

Gopher Basketball is as infuriating as realizing Tim Miles is the coach at Nebraska, not Minnesota.

Please hire Flip so we havsome chance at getting the Juniors in our state....

Gopher Basketball is as infuriating as realizing Tim Miles is the coach at Nebraska, not Minnesota.

...as Tim Miles being profiled on The Journey as I write this, mocking us.

We are what 31 or 32 games into the season and Tubby still has no clue what he has for a team...a rotation....or a offense!

I'm just gonna let the chips fall, why the *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# did he go with the senior line up, I know Ingram played well, Welch meh, but it set a bad tone, it clearly messed with Dre's head and we all know how Rodney is on the wing.

Where have you gone Austin Hollins gopher nation turns its lonely eyes to you!

as waiting for spring weather in Minnesota...

as waching Maverick take a big shot late in the game

Tubby must go (and I don't mean Reusse)

"Gopher Basketball is as infuriating as... "

constantly experiencing premature ejaculation. :banghead:

The trowel of sub-mediocrity we are fed year after year with Tubby.

Nebraska's center looking like Big Country against us when he is only the Huskers version of Mo Walker. Where's Mo, btw?

Dre' is not improving, going downward with his namesake Austin.

No one really improves--We can't get any better than this--our hands are tied, blah, blah, blah

We missed on our opportunity on Miles. This was the job he wanted. I know this personally, at least at one time in his life.

Tubby must retire. It's our only hope. Flip is not the answer either. Go young or go home. #ShakaNation

"Gopher Basketball is as infuriating as... "

constantly experiencing premature ejaculation. :banghead:

Don't disparage that condition. Some think of it as a flaw, I think of it as a quicker opportunity to go for a second time.

Gopher basketball is as infuriating as........going from being the eighth best in the country to potentially not finishing in the top eight in the conference.

I swear this team plays scared to win. Players are afraid to make mistakes. Tubby, honestly, looks like at a loss for words at times....not in a healthy way. Sometimes I think he tries to lost for the buy out.

Gopher basketball is as infuriating as missing the new Duck Dynasty for that crap they called basketball last night.

Nebraska has what 3-4 guys that could make our roster? That is a really bad loss.

I'm past the infuriation/anger point. Have reached the "acceptance" stage (someone posted it a couple weeks ago). ...

We are what we are. Gophers are pretty tough at home, pansies (I'm using the less offensive P word) on the road, and somewhere in between at neutral sites. Have accepted the fact that with its schizophrenic tendencies, the best we can really hope for is one win in Chicago and one win in the NCAA. This team is way too fragile in the head to expect more than that at this point.

Top Bottom