Gopher Athletics Introduces Reimagined Game Day Experience

Am I missing where it shows how many drink/food selections you get in each package? What if you typically have 10 and have a couple from out of town show up for a game?
I don't think any food or drink is included. You have to go through their catering menu to pick out what you want and I'm sure it's a per item charge in addition.

Am I missing where it shows how many drink/food selections you get in each package? What if you typically have 10 and have a couple from out of town show up for a game?

I don't think any food or drink is included. You have to go through their catering menu to pick out what you want and I'm sure it's a per item charge in addition.
None of the food/drinks are included. If you look on their website you can see other locations where they have been operating and they have relationships with local vendors for food and beverages ranging from chains like Jersey Mikes and Applebee's to local restaurants serving pizzas, salads, pastas, etc. I assume that they are in the process of establishing similar relationships in this market.

Guessing that if you have 12 one week it's not a big deal, but you will have a pretty limited area for your tent, so you probably can't comfortably accommodate 25 people in your set up designed for 10.

Top Bottom