- Close Personal Friend (of Sidney)
- Outdoorsman
- Gopher
- Laker
- Viking
- Hall of Fame
- Legend
and no super bowl wins.

Ok, now your are BFF with this 100 year old coach? and you act like you know me because I comment on this occasionally. OK.
There's a line between BFF and not feeling the need to point out his lack of super bowl wins in the thread about his death. I don't know you personally but I know enough about you to know you contribute very little to this board, and this is just another example.

There's a line between BFF and not feeling the need to point out his lack of super bowl wins in the thread about his death. I don't know you personally but I know enough about you to know you contribute very little to this board, and this is just another example.
Your right every football fan in Minnesota loves this coach, your right. He coached like 50 years ago, and when I look back on his record, despite using the weather as an advantage, he never won a super bowl. At least he got us to a few, I will give him credit for that.

Your right every football fan in Minnesota loves this coach, your right. He coached like 50 years ago, and when I look back on his record, despite using the weather as an advantage, he never won a super bowl. At least he got us to a few, I will give him credit for that.
Lame…..

What DO you enjoy? You sound miserable.

Ok, now your are BFF with this 100 year old coach? and you act like you know me because I comment on this occasionally. OK.
Anyone who didn’t know anything about you before knows enough now. Despite your clever machinations your son didn’t make it here. Move along to another board.

Why would you go onto a U of M football board where you know that Bud Grant is alum and act like a complete ass clown? There are times where it means more to be classy by not saying anything vs. running your mouth. Show some respect or go back to Wisconsin.

Top Bottom