Gopher All-Access

vagopher

Reaction score
So far I am 0 for 2 on accessing the video stream from Gopher All-Access. I spent an hour on hold waiting for tech support only to be told that the programers were working on it and it should be up in a "couple" of minutes. That never happened. Was anyone ever able to strean tonight's Bucknell game?

I am going to have to email in a complaint as well. Don't sell your crappy service if it doesn't work. It's a bad joke.

I thought BTN was raking in all this money for the conference/teams, and yet they need to charge extra to watch the game on a computer?

And it doesn't work. BS

I did mine.

I am sure Jaguar isn't pleased to know that they sponsor such a crappy product.

I sent my email. Supposedly they have refunded my money. We'll see. If they actually get it functional I'll probably be enough of a sucker to sign up again, since we have 6 (6!) more games on this crap service.

game tv

I listened the audio feed and they noted that the game was not televised

After dealing with this last night and never getting it to work, I think what happened was that it wasn't even listed on CBS Sports.com. It was listed on Gopher All Access...and BTN.com but I think CBS wasn't planning on showing it all. They can't even get it together...sad. What drives me crazy is that we have 7 games streamed and Indiana has zero streamed games... Wisc has 6, Purdue 5. How are these 'decisions' made????

I can see where espn, abc and the national networks would choose to carry the renowned bb programs like Indiana but BTN is owned and operated by all the member schools. There should be more of an equal representation.

Having said that, all games should be on BTN like fb games are. All this cash they charge/collect and we still have to pay extra for half of our nc games to watch online is bs.

And it doesn't even work.

What a bunch of crap.

Part of my dialogue with Mr. Maturi on the All Access screw-up

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 6:09 PM:

Joel,

I appreciate your response.

I assume that Gopher fans will be able to watch the SDSU contest as well as upcoming future games.

Gary

My answer is yes but I do not run the switch. I have spoken loudly to those responsible.

Joel

Part of my dialogue with Mr. Maturi on the All Access screw-up

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 6:09 PM:

Joel,

I appreciate your response.

I assume that Gopher fans will be able to watch the SDSU contest as well as upcoming future games.

Gary

My answer is yes but I do not run the switch. I have spoken loudly to those responsible.

Joel

The mental image of Joel 'speaking loudly' makes me laugh. Let's hope it works tonight.

I sent an e-mail to customer support Friday night telling them the service was not working AGAIN and that I wanted my money refunded. I received the standard automated response, and today I received an e-mail stating my money has been refunded.

I sent an e-mail to customer support Friday night telling them the service was not working AGAIN and that I wanted my money refunded. I received the standard automated response, and today I received an e-mail stating my money has been refunded.

Do you still have the 1 month access or are you not planning on watching the rest of the games?

Do you still have the 1 month access or are you not planning on watching the rest of the games?

I only signed up for the one month subscription, but I guess I have no idea if I still have access or not for the rest of the games. For what it's worth I just logged in to All-Access and am able to watch the premium content. I guess I will find out tonight if I can still watch.......assuming it actually works this time.

I only signed up for the one month subscription, but I guess I have no idea if I still have access or not for the rest of the games. For what it's worth I just logged in to All-Access and am able to watch the premium content. I guess I will find out tonight if I can still watch.......assuming it actually works this time.

I'm in the same boat. Even if they refund me, I still want access to the rest of the games so I'd be signing up again. Wasn't there a coupon code for a free month floating around somewhere?

Top Bottom