Gopher All Access / CBS Sports.com reply

freshtrout

Reaction score
After sending a email Monday night complaining about not getting the stream to work until the 10 minute mark of the first half, I got this reply: Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately,we experienced some feed issues at our broadcast acquisition center. This issue was quickly brought to our attention by valued customers like you, which allows us to resolve it as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may have cause you and we thank you for your cooperation. Moving forward we continue to ask that you report any issue to us as soon as you can. Please feel free to contact us at our Live Event Hotline at 1-800-781-9444-option 1. This number is available seven days/week 7am to 2am EST.

At least they acknowledge the problem was on their end...let's see if they can get it right Friday night.

The Gopher Alll Access is a CBS Sports venture and not a BTN venture? Do the games also stream on BTN's subscription?

Yeah it's all one and the same. Signing in at Gophersports.com, BTN.com, or CBSsports.com gets you to All Access.

For some reason, the Gopher's All Access Subscription still doesn't allow you to view the archived Augustana game. You need the Big Ten subscription which doesn't make any sense to me.

@#$%^&!!!!!!!

Yes, I got same message from CBS. Game is still not archived, although I could watch a Monday Illinois game with my $15 subscription!

They say to contact school is game not archived within 24-48 hours. Do you have AD's E-mail?????????

Yeah it's all one and the same. Signing in at Gophersports.com, BTN.com, or CBSsports.com gets you to All Access.

Cost? Other advantages that are worth knowing? I plan to sign up for one of them, any help would be appreciated.

$10/mo

I plan on dropping it on Nov 30th, so I don't get charged for another month. You have to cancel the product or they will continue to bill you each and every month. Five games are on All Access during November (with the exception being Fairfeld - BTN)...then the schedule moves to BTN/ESPN etc...so, for $10 if the steaming works, I'll pay for one month and be somewhat satisfied.

Correction - two games in Dec are on All Access as well - St Peters and NDSU -

Wonder when this game will start on all access? Late already.

I called the number at 7 PM and it still hasnt been answered 15 minutes later...total bull*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#.

I give up, going to actually be social on a Friday night instead of a slave to the Gophers. Maybe this will be a good way to wean myself off our crappy athletics program!

This is pretty shoddy. It's not like it is really expensive or anything, but you would at least think it would work. Pretty poor.

Don't sign up for this. Definitely not worth ten dollars a month. The stream has only worked well enough for me for one of these first three games. It's not my internet speed either. Can't even get a picture tonight. Scam....scam...

Funny, Indiana has no streamed games this year. We have 7.

Nothing up here in Bayfield. I got the two x-games but so far zilch.

Funny, Indiana has no streamed games this year. We have 7.

Ohio State doesn't have any either. BTN is screwing us, we've officially been deemed a lower class school in the conference.

This is absolutely ridiculous. The U can't even run a stupid website, how in the world do they handle D1 athletics???

It'll probably come on a half an hour late, and we'll get more excuses about tech problems...

I had a nice conversation with the people at cbssports. They are rude, accused me of using an incorrect coupon code when I signed as so that's why my account didn't work...but of course I didn't use a code and my account works fine. Then, after 25 minutes on hold and 10 minutes of waiting for the guy on the phone to figure out that it is on their end...he says, "do you want me to cancel your account?" My response was of course, no, I want you to fix the issue and give me what I paid for.

Does anyone have Tubby's email address? I want to send him, Maturi and Kaler a complaint email about this *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#ty service.

I had video for about 10 seconds during a commercial. Nothing else. Pathetic. And the Gophersports website is awful in general.

On Gophersports website after I sign in, I click on the game I get a message: Gophersports.com is nonresponsive .. no *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#.

I can't believe I paid $10.00 for this POS. This is complete bull *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#

There is no excuse for this. Technical programs or not, the BTN pulled a sucker punch as this product is not ready to market.

I wonder how Jaguar will feel after spending money on their ad when then find out BTN/CBS All Access did not follow through.

I called the 800# and was on hold for 15 minutes. Pathetic.

Emails to Maturi and Tubby will follow.
Maturi, Joel E-mail Address(es): [email protected]
Tubby: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Marketing: [email protected] <[email protected]>

At least I can watch Voshon Lenard talk about All-Star Friday Night.

Maybe if enough people email complaints something will be done. Kind of ridiculous that we can't watch their non-conference games.

Top Bottom