Gophe tailgate vehicles

Reaction score
Hello Gopher Fans,
I'm looking for pics any Gopher tailgate bus, van, car, etc.. that you might have. I've seen a few picks in the past, but I'm trying to put together an album for my future tailgate vehicle ideas. Post them here or email to me directly.

Thanks, Shawn
www.gopherjerseys.com
[email protected]

http://jalopnik.com/5055390/ten-best-tailgating-vehicles

If I were to go all-out for a dedicated tailgating vehicle, I would look for a used bread delivery truck, or a used Old Dutch step van. There are a ton of people who have taken used ambulances and converted them, which would be a really bad-ass idea, should be easy enough to find ideas on those, but I think even the most worn-out used ones are still pretty spendy.

St Pete Beach 2010 060b.jpg

This is the coolest non-Gopher tailgate vehicle I've seen in person. I was at the Georgia Tech/Georgia game last year in Atlanta and we ran into a crew with this modified firetruck w/ taps built into the sides of the truck, sounds system, flat screens, etc.. Unbelievable paint job as well. Click on the image to enlarge.

I've also seen a ton of amazing tailgate vehichles at Gators games the past few seasons and one hell of a pirate ship on wheels at a Bucs games last year. They certainly know how to tailgate down here.

Do they need to be Gopher vehicles? I've got a set of bookmarked non-Gopher tailgate vehicles that I've kept while planning my own.

That GaTech one is awesome. My brother is a Pike and his fraternity has 3 fire trucks (it's a Pike tradition). They took one of them and pimped it out as a tailgating vehicle. He went to Rose Hulman in Terre Haute, IN, so all the brothers are engineers. They built in all sorts of custom stuff (hydraulic lift that brings a huge grill out from the hose storage area for example). Would love to have something that big/cool but costs put that out of reach.

Thanks for the pics Firejumper. That winnebago is awesome! GoAUpher, I'd be interested to see others as well if you've got them. One of my original ideas was a hearse pimped out in maroon and gold w/ a casket in the back turned into a cooler. I'd use the other Big Ten teams mascot heads as bottle openers. Perhaps an old station wagon ambulance as well.

Shawn
www.gopherjerseys.com
[email protected]

The tailgater magazine occasionally will have segments on tailgate rigs form around the country. Its a must-have for tailgate guru's...

Top Bottom