Gopers will beat Michigan!!

Big Play

Reaction score
Robinson cant throw but he can run but we stop the run!!! And they wont have 2weeks to prepare for us!!! I like our chances next week :clap:

if you are going to create this thread then at least go back and edit/spell gophers correctly.........me shaking my head.

Denard Robinson just might run for more than 200 yards himself on this gopher defense.

Posting on acid is fun, not?

Not that I won't be rooting for the rodents, but every indication is that this team is going to be overmatched. We just lost to a group of players who were judged to be below big 10 level talent. Once in a while, that judgement is wrong on an individual player. But that contest showed us that Big-10 coaches were wrong 22 times, or this team just can't beat a team from a lesser division.

In their own division, this team is going to go winless, unless something changes really soon. That's reality.

Love the enthusiasm bro but we don't have much of a shot. Our D-Line got pushed around quite a bit against NDSU. Our secondary is lacking but is better in run D. Lb's lack depth due to injuries. There is a shot since we have sucked so much that they will overlook us but even then we'd have to play amazingly because they have a lot of talent on offense. You're also not gonna get anything constructive on GH.

Top Bottom