Goodbye Stoudemire

He's a tool. No luck being sent from me.

He is one of the very few dynamic players we have.

But o well theres always that five star WR recruit with blazzing speed on the roster, hes so fast we haven't even seen him on the field. haha brewster sucks

Leave. No one's stopping you.

But why do you have to be a dick on the way out? Do you think that endears you to potential future teams?

And don't give me the "he's 20 years old" routine. When I was 20 years old, I knew well enough not to burn bridges everywhere.

It won't matter, because there won't be any repercussions for him, but it still pisses me off. Have some class.

His kick returns will be missed, but anyone who leaves the way he did leads me to believe he wasn't helping the dynamic on the team any.

Wow.

Did we really need another thread to link to an article with "news" that was covered in another thread last night?

Oh, wait. I'm sorry. It gives new posters an opportunity to pad their post count in an attempt to gain legitimacy when they say brilliant, insightful things like "I will expect more people to do the same after the year"

Taking his talents to a top D1 AA team where he'll be appreciated.:rolleyes:

Really too bad, kid's got talent, just hasn't been consistent on O. Dynamite KO returner, we'll see how Byant Allen takes over(I love his chances)

There are alot of talented players that do not have a heart for the game. Give me a team that has some talent and heart with a team attitude and work ethic and they will beat a team of talented premadonnas most of the time. The way they quit on Sat.there might be moreof these types on the team.

Did we really need another thread to link to an article with "news" that was covered in another thread last night?

Oh, wait. I'm sorry. It gives new posters an opportunity to pad their post count in an attempt to gain legitimacy when they say brilliant, insightful things like "I will expect more people to do the same after the year"

I'm sorry I have a life and don't read every single post on this website like you do.

Give it some time and let things cool off. If he leaves, fine let him go. If he truly doesn't want to play here anymore I wouldn't want him to stay. That's his choice to make. I want players with good attitude who want to play here.

Wow. He wants to go to a D-I program where "he'll be appreciated"? We've been appreciating his poor route-running and unneccesary self-indulgent post-play celebrations celebrations for his entire career in the Maroon and Gold.

So sorry if you feel slighted because MarQueis and McKnight are ahead of you on the depth chart. Terry Jackson II had to deal with the same thing back in the Barber-Maroney days, and he was a 1,000-yd rusher in the Big Ten, and ended up at Illinois State.

I see an FCS school in your future Troy.

I'm sorry I have a life and don't read every single post on this website like you do.

I know this may seem incredible, but you don't need to read every post. Miraculously, there's this thing called "skimming" where you glance quickly at things. If one would take 30 seconds to "skim" the first page of posts, they would notice a post (link here, in case you are illiterate) titled "Troy stoudermire appears to be leaving" that's 2 pages long. If you take the 30 seconds to do so, you'll eliminate some of the clutter and will be able to spend your precious time reading threads that may interest you while not wasting it reading the same crap in 5 places.

Now how about some more brilliant insight. Do you think we'll lose if Northern Illinois scores more points than us?

Hahahaha.

Top D-1 school? He has 1 year of eligibility left AND has to sit out a year.

On top of that he's not a great talent. He's fast, I'll give him that. Severely lacking in the brains department.

Hopefully he enjoys his time at Texas State.

So when you clicked on this thread entitled Goodbye Stoudermire, what were you expecting?

really

we're gonna bust a guys balls for starting a thread, how bout just don't click on it, seems simple to a newbie like me!

So when you clicked on this thread entitled Goodbye Stoudermire, what were you expecting?

Something that hadn't been discussed before in the two other threads at the top of the page with Stoudemire in the title.

TS may have a change of heart yet. He is an M man and deserves some respect.

its a good thing we still have hayyyyyoooooooo, who everyone on here told me was a cant miss.

This is one of the many, many reasons why I despise facebook. First off, I don't care that you had a bad day at work, got a good deal on a pair of shoes or are planning on making salisbury steak for dinner. Second, it should never, ever be used as a "source" by a legitimate media outlet. When I hear "posted on facebook" or "according to Blah Blah Blah's Twitter feed", I stop listening. I don't care if it's accurate or not.

And don't give me the "he's 20 years old" routine. When I was 20 years old, I knew well enough not to burn bridges everywhere.

It won't matter, because there won't be any repercussions for him, but it still pisses me off. Have some class.

I will admit that I'm glad Facebook wasn't around when I was 20. There may have been a couple occasions where I might have thrown something out there that I wanted to take back a couple days later.

This is one of the many, many reasons why I despise facebook. First off, I don't care that you had a bad day at work, got a good deal on a pair of shoes or are planning on making salisbury steak for dinner. Second, it should never, ever be used as a "source" by a legitimate media outlet. When I hear "posted on facebook" or "according to Blah Blah Blah's Twitter feed", I stop listening. I don't care if it's accurate or not.

This argument never gets old.

Pray tell, what difference does the form of delivery make? Would it be more "legitimate" to you if he issued a press release? If so, why?

(By the way, is that your Model T parked out in the driveway with the lights on?)

TS may have a change of heart yet. He is an M man and deserves some respect.

I hope you're right, as we have several years invested in him, and he is a good player. I personally am just frustrated that he stated he is not respected.

Do you have a source for this info on a possible 'change of heart'?

This argument never gets old.

Pray tell, what difference does the form of delivery make? Would it be more "legitimate" to you if he issued a press release? If so, why?

(By the way, is that your Model T parked out in the driveway with the lights on?)
My Model T doesn't have lights. I can only drive it during the day on my 3-day trips to Sleepy Eye to the General Store.

I hope you're right, as we have several years invested in him, and he is a good player. I personally am just frustrated that he stated he is not respected.

Do you have a source for this info on a possible 'change of heart'?

Jesus, you are like the fish at the end of the "Epic" music video. Flippin' and a floppin'!

Jesus, you are like the fish at the end of the "Epic" music video. Flippin' and a floppin'!

Admittedly, my first post made it seem like I want him gone (I don't) - and I highlighted his flaws in his game (as I was disgusted with his wanting to leave). But I never said he was a bad player, nor do I want him to leave if he can contribute positively to the team.

$10 Bucks of my Gopherhole pickem' cash says we return a kick for a TD Saturday night.

Top Bottom