Good to see Myron's writing again!

Either Myron has a relative at ESPN high up on the totem pole - or ESPN does not take it's hiring seriously. The only thing worse is Marcus Fuller at the PP. Following him on Twitter is pure comedy and very entertaining. Big time rube....

Myron knows absolutely nothing about basketball.

People on here are so kind and sensitive. Gotta love the Gopherhole community!

Raging jealously is the main reason why 90 percent blast him on here. I think everyone that posts here would have died to have his job at the Star (myself included). But does that mean we have to savage the man at all costs? Post public pictures of him and make fun of his looks? Seriously people, just be nicer! It's a pretty simple concept. Treat others as you would want to be treated. I'm done preaching now.

Raging jealously is the main reason why 90 percent blast him on here. I think everyone that posts here would have died to have his job at the Star (myself included).
Seriously?!

I haven't said a word about Myron in any thread, but I HIGHLY doubt it's jealousy working here. Working 60 hours a week, always facing a deadline, always having to travel away from the family to make $45-50k/year maybe?

Seriously?

I have to say, I have met him a few times and he is actually a pretty a nice guy. That being said, his Gopher coverage wasn't all that great. I do think he is doing a better job for ESPN though.

I'm not sure how he got the job at ESPN due to his work at the Strib, but hey, I'm not going to knock him for it. We would all love to have his job right now. Well, maybe not all of us, but I know I wouldn't mind getting paid to follow basketball.

People on here are so kind and sensitive. Gotta love the Gopherhole community!

Raging jealously is the main reason why 90 percent blast him on here. I think everyone that posts here would have died to have his job at the Star (myself included). But does that mean we have to savage the man at all costs? Post public pictures of him and make fun of his looks? Seriously people, just be nicer! It's a pretty simple concept. Treat others as you would want to be treated. I'm done preaching now.

Pot, meet kettle.

The majority of your posts here are ripping on players. And yet ripping on a media member (who is absolutely horrible at his job) is somehow worse?

Judging by the comments section of the article, others are picking up where GH left off.

Top Bottom