Good Ole *********** is already at it again

IDFM

Reaction score

Also after reading this, the badger fans really like talking about Minnesota.

You can tell that it is bothering him because he usually waits until at least the Wednesday before the game, but I guess it is really bothering him when he starts 12 days out.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=193&f=2560&t=12304865

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=193&f=2560&t=12299521

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=193&f=2560&t=12303349

I have to give some of the Badger fans credit in figuring him out sooner than usual.

Would be funny if it wasn't so sad...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, that I'm still in the hearts and minds of Becky fans even though I haven't been on their site for two years...unreal

Also after reading this, the badger fans really like talking about Minnesota.

To be fair, we have a number of our very own threads talking about Wisconsin...granted we don't have a game this weekend but if you talked to them they'd probably feel they barely have a game this weekend either.

Either way, I like that they talk about us. I want a rivalry again and I don't want it to be based soley on cheap shots taken by rival fans. I want competitive football between these two programs. Let them talk. We'll continue to talk. Hopefully soon (read, two weeks) our Gophers will be able to 'talk' on the field as well.

I just hope this loon doesn't murder someone one of these days, he obviously has some really serious mental issues.

We just talk about how horrible the state is :) They get pretty detailed and analytical talking about our players and coaching staff. I agree that it is nice to have them talking about us. I would love nothing more than to see the Axe and the Jug get back to real rivalry status.

I HATE wisconsin:mad:

Geez I thought this was about me. Relieved it's just another Jedi sighting.
I fully expect this guy to be arrested for a gopher related crime someday, sad we can't report him now to somebody that could force him into treatment.

don't know if this has been posted or not but this was at halftime of the IU game on their scout forum

title of the thread:GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWD You Guys Suck!

what he said in the thread:At least you busted up that punk Christianson!!! Try to take out a few more in the second 1/2 since you suck so badly at football!

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=170&f=2350&t=12248788

Nice, that I'm still in the hearts and minds of Becky fans even though I haven't been on their site for two years...unreal

What'd you do to warrant that? They seem to relate you to *********** so you must have done something.

I actually have been tracking ***********s on the other sites and something odd happened last week. He did not post at all on penn state's scout board. I am guessing the asylum did not allow him computer or internet privileges.

One day we have to find out his malfunction because yeah I hate wisconsin and Iowa, but what would drive someone to these levels. I have to believe that he seriously on some law enforcement watch lists because if he this way on a computer, you have imagine it is quite a bit worse in real life.

If we continue our success, they better put *********** on suicide watch.

What'd you do to warrant that? They seem to relate you to *********** so you must have done something.

Nothing radical other than calling one of their posters on Buckyville ( Myles Long ) a racist. After he called the fans behind the Gopher bench gangbangers after Tubby and Westbrook beat Wisconsin in Madison. He also made remarks about Gray, the names of his children, etc. More than anything I got under their skin in a tit for tat situation. My problem was I couldn't leave it alone when it got personnal. Learned my lesson, and haven't been back for like I said, two years.

don't know if this has been posted or not but this was at halftime of the IU game on their scout forum

title of the thread:GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWD You Guys Suck!

what he said in the thread:At least you busted up that punk Christianson!!! Try to take out a few more in the second 1/2 since you suck so badly at football!

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=170&f=2350&t=12248788

Wow. At the end of the day, regardless of the logos, unis or whatever, these kids are still PEOPLE! IT IS JUST A GAME! Be passionate. Be proud for your school or team, but these are still people.

Related: I was in a bar in WI watching the badgers plan Oregon in the Rose Bowl a few years ago (I was quietly rooting for the ducks). When a duck went down, the badger fans cheered and hoped they wouldn't get up - even shouting at the TVs. I was shocked.

Those that were at that bar that night can join ****** with the rest of the scum of the earth. Wow.

PH is a waste of waste. He repeatedly mentions that Wisconsin is superior in rush defense. But, let's break it down. Whisky is about 7 yards better than Minnesota per drive on rushing. However, in the Red Zone, Minnesota has a better defense by about 2 points per drive. I'll take the 2.

The thing that cracks me up about those threads is how their fans have no ability to look in the mirror. They talk about how bad the teams are who we have beaten, and that we can't be ranked ahead of Iowa and Michigan because we lost to them. Yet, it doesn't matter that we beat Nebraska when they rank them ahead of us.

Anyway, back to looking in the mirror. Wisconsin hasn't beaten a good team yet - BYU being the best. Their defense has not looked great against the two teams they lost two - one a great team, and the other average to slightly above average. Standing on the merit of their schedule, they have little to stand on. Yes, they have a recent history of being good, so of course they will be viewed as better. However, how their fans can dismiss Minnesota's wins due to who they've beaten without realizing their own schedule is beyond me.

PH is a waste of waste. He repeatedly mentions that Wisconsin is superior in rush defense. But, let's break it down. Whisky is about 7 yards better than Minnesota per drive on rushing. However, in the Red Zone, Minnesota has a better defense by about 2 points per drive. I'll take the 2.

Can you explain this to me? I'm trying to figure out how you're comparing yards and then switch to points. Seriously, I just want to know what you're trying to say here.

Can you explain this to me? I'm trying to figure out how you're comparing yards and then switch to points. Seriously, I just want to know what you're trying to say here.

I think he is pointing out that there are different ways to judge the effectiveness of a rush defense. The simplest might be just to look at how many yards the defense gets rushed against, but that ignores the value of a team that might have a propensity to get a lot of yards put up against it, yet still finds a way to lock it down in the red zone (bend don't break). If I'm wrong, sorry about putting words in your mouth Dean.

I think he is pointing out that there are different ways to judge the effectiveness of a rush defense. The simplest might be just to look at how many yards the defense gets rushed against, but that ignores the value of a team that might have a propensity to get a lot of yards put up against it, yet still finds a way to lock it down in the red zone (bend don't break). If I'm wrong, sorry about putting words in your mouth Dean.

Ok, I guess that makes sense. But then why not just look at the defense in totality, why segment it? Who gives up the most points relative to the competition they've faced. There's offensive efficiency numbers out there so I would guess there are defensive efficiency numbers.

Edit, found them, it's the blue columns: http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/fei

Ruppert was acting like the Badger fans we rip on so much on our board except the other way around. He did it to troll and bother them. From what I saw (granted I only went over there twice in my life), he never offered any intellectual debate. He just was pestering them for his own enjoyment.

EDIT: I saw Ruppert's comment. Maybe it was not as bad as I remember it. Apologies, Ruppert. I must have just had bad timing with the sample size.

Speaking of trolls, our old buddy lakesbison seems pretty active on the KFAN Gopher board. Not sure why he would have it out for the Gophers so much? Because he was banned from here maybe? Pretty sad.

Is it just me or does anyone else picture PH as a middle aged loner who spends his time at his PT job at Piggly Wiggly and blogging in the basement of his parents house (where he lives no doubt)? I'm thinking he was huge on D & D before the internet came along.

The Badger Scout board is getting incredibly pissed with our good friends ***********. They are constantly complaining to their mods to ban him and the mods just will not do it. It is honestly comical now reading the responses against ***********.

Top Bottom