Good Luck!!

UNHFan1

Reaction score
Boy the gophers looked great today. UNH was bad on almost every front, even coaching. Not many positives for us to take away from the game other than a paycheck. I thought Minnesota looked like a good BigTen team today, not like in the past. Good luck the rest of the way, I most likely wont be around much. Now its time to drink the pain away....

Hopefully whatever took out your stating QB out isn't too serious.

Good luck rest of the way. I echo the sentiment that I hope your starting QB isn't badly injured.

Boy the gophers looked great today. UNH was bad on almost every front, even coaching. Not many positives for us to take away from the game other than a paycheck. I thought Minnesota looked like a good BigTen team today, not like in the past. Good luck the rest of the way, I most likely wont be around much. Now its time to drink the pain away....

Please do not leave us forever. Follow us and root for us. We shall do the same for you guys. Beat NDSU to a pulp when you get the chance.

I also hope Goldrich is ok, not that it would have made much difference today, but the back up (Vailas) looked very unready and terrible honestly. We play a cupcake next week so maybe Goldrich should sit out a game. I will root for the Gophers, I love the Minnesota colors, and I dont have a BigTen team to root for. I also like coach Kill, as he was an FCS coaching product. Hockey is a different story however..... Dont even try in that regard...

Top Bottom