Good Luck!

Reaction score
Can't make the trip to Minneapolis due to some recent health issues, but I'm looking forward to yet another exciting chapter in this storied rivalry.

I'm sure to receive a lot of negative and spiteful replies, but I get it. Hate Week is alive and well (more than ever) on both sides of the Mississippi.

On, Wisconsin!

Last edited:

tCan't make the trip to Minneapolis due to some recent health issues, but I'm looking forward to yet another exciting chapter in this storied rivalry.

I'm sure to receive a lot of negative and spiteful replies, but I get it. Hate Week is alive and well (more than ever) on both sides of the Mississippi.

On, Wisconsin!

Thanks, but we need this one more than your team does. If the Badgers lose this one, they'll be a mediocre but bowl eligible team. If the Gophers lose this one, they'll be a less than mediocre team that isn't even bowl eligible. Needless to say, it's been a troublesome year for both teams but a little more troublesome for ours.

Can't make the trip to Minneapolis due to some recent health issues, but I'm looking forward to yet another exciting chapter in this storied rivalry.

On, Wisconsin!
Get well GLB.

Top Bottom