Good luck this morning, Gophers!

StPaulHawkeye

Reaction score
One highly improbable & far-fetched scenario where the Hawkeyes get an NCAA bid and the Illini don't starts with you guys knocking them out in the first round of the BTT. So I am solidly in your cheering section today. :)

Thanks SPH. Support from a Hawkeye fan means something. I don't know what it means, but it means something.

Suck it Hogeye! Don't want your support...don't need it and won't accept it. Go back to the bathroom and sex up your old lady!

Suck it Hogeye! Don't want your support...don't need it and won't accept it. Go back to the bathroom and sex up your old lady!

LOL - good to see another Gopher fan in Philly. Where do you live? I'm in Old City. If you see a tall white guy wearing a Gopher jersey in downtown this weekend, it's probably me. As David Putty would say, "Gotta support the team."

Correction, for an Iowan the correct retort would be "Go back to the bathroom and sex up someone else's old lady!"

Top Bottom