Good Luck against MTSU from a Hawkeye

PapaHawk21

Reaction score
I know the game is still 6 days away but I just wanted to say good luck against MTSU. The Gophers will likely be better than what the national media has projected to this point. This should be a big year for the big10 and hopefully the gophers can contribute with some solid out of conference wins and competitive big10 performances. For those traveling to Murfeesboro, I look forward to reading about your experiences. Prediction: Minnesota 27 MTSU 14. Best of luck!

Thanks Papa! Good luck against eastern illinois. Don't get me wrong, I always want you to lose, including this week.... but good luck in terms of injuries and stuff like that.

So conflicted... I don't think the Hawkeyes will need the help but best of luck in whatever way you want to take it. ;)

I know the game is still 6 days away but I just wanted to say good luck against MTSU. The Gophers will likely be better than what the national media has projected to this point. This should be a big year for the big10 and hopefully the gophers can contribute with some solid out of conference wins and competitive big10 performances. For those traveling to Murfeesboro, I look forward to reading about your experiences. Prediction: Minnesota 27 MTSU 14. Best of luck!

Thanks Papa Hawk. Hopefully you won't miss, man.

Thanks and back at you with your opener. I hope we can continue to play every year and that the Big Ten is smart enough to go with East/West divisions. Illinois could be a future powerhouse, Penn State could fade, who knows what will happen in terms of "competitive balance?" Minnesota's urban campus may be a big draw for talent soon - nobody knows. Go East/West and keep Wisconsin, Iowa, Minny and Nebraska together.

Thanks and back at you with your opener. I hope we can continue to play every year and that the Big Ten is smart enough to go with East/West divisions. Illinois could be a future powerhouse, Penn State could fade, who knows what will happen in terms of "competitive balance?" Minnesota's urban campus may be a big draw for talent soon - nobody knows. Go East/West and keep Wisconsin, Iowa, Minny and Nebraska together.

Indeed. I think most fans of Iowa, Wisky, Minny and Nebby want to be in a division together. Gary Barta, AD at Iowa, wants Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa to be in the same division after realignment. Iowa will be without DE Broderick Binns and RB Jewel Hampton in week 1 due to alcohol related violations. RB Brandon Wegher has still not returned to practice and will likely not play this season. Iowa should still win convincingly in week 1 over Eastern Illinois. Go Hawks and good luck in Murfeesboro.

Good luck to you, as well. I like to see the Big Ten perform well in our non-conference games.

Top Bottom