Good D Compared to....

HitMeAgainIAmStillMoving

Reaction score
I am old enough to remember getting touched up for 84 points by Nebraska. We countered with 13.

Many of us do but that was a pretty good Nebraska team if i recall...it wasn't a bottom of the big ten Maryland team.

This defense has potential to be the worst ever here if they continue on this path.

Many of us do but that was a pretty good Nebraska team if i recall...it wasn't a bottom of the big ten Maryland team.

This defense has potential to be the worst ever here if they continue on this path.

Let's start with maybe holding our opponent to less than 45 points by the end of the game.

Well, it will be interesting if Maryland ends up as "bottom of the Big Ten". If they play like that, the whole season, then maybe things will look different.

Tua's brother certainly looked pretty damned good. Did we make him look good, or is he actually that good and just screwed up week 1? Or will it be a mixture?

Let's see

Last week MD allowed 40+ points and SCORED 3 against Northwestern.

They say teams make their biggest improvement between the first and second games.

Tua's brother threw 3 picks to NW's D. Maybe they were very poor, forced throws? Maybe nerves for his first start, on the road?

We'll see if NW is for real today at Iowa.

Here are the "lowlights" of Maryland's game last week at NW.

You can see how things just got away from them, and with the turnovers, they never had a chance.

Top Bottom