Good article on Brew from Sun Times

''In all phases, we've made progress,'' Brewster said. ''People on the periphery, they focus on wins and losses. But people in my position know that to build a rock-solid program, it's got to start outside the football field. Academic success, social behavior, community involvement -- all of it is a blend. We're looking at the totality, which is to win football games with young men that we're proud of.''

I hope for his sake we start wining more, if not its see ya later Brew it was nice knowing ya. I don't want that to be the case, I believe that he is changing the culture here, starting with better talent, higher expectations ect . . I hope that Maturi recognizes that and is patient and sees the progress being made. The media on the other hand, not so much.

The worst thing for this program would be another head coaching change. We need some stability for this ship.

I hope for his sake we start wining more, if not its see ya later Brew it was nice knowing ya. I don't want that to be the case, I believe that he is changing the culture here, starting with better talent, higher expectations ect . . I hope that Maturi recognizes that and is patient and sees the progress being made. The media on the other hand, not so much.

The worst thing for this program would be another head coaching change. We need some stability for this ship.

Could not agree with you more!

Top Bottom