Goldy underwear coming?

A guy can never have enough Gopher Fan Gear (just ask my wife)!

I don’t buy nike. I have some from years ago and still wear it, but I will never buy another Nike product. Glad the hear about Champion.

Hanes/Champion use SE Asia too so this won't really improve that.
I guess that makes it ok.

Nike is the most corrupt sportswear company in the world. But let’s go get Oregon in the B1G!

I guess that makes it ok.

Nike is the most corrupt sportswear company in the world. But let’s go get Oregon in the B1G!
Hmm...if you look into Adidas you might change you mind. Actually, go through your closet and do a little research. Many clothing brands will suprise you.

I can't recall ever seeing Hanes or Champion design anything good.

Nike and Adidas and Under Armour attract some of the best designers in the world. Hanes might get some underwear engineers but that's about it.

This is not something I'm optimistic about.

Not Gophers related but I recently was given a gift card for fanatics so decided to buy a Montreal Expos shirt because I've always loved their logo. I've only washed it maybe 10 times and the logo is already wearing off. It was a nice looking shirt but it's just going to be a plain blue shirt in another 10 washes or so.

I can't recall ever seeing Hanes or Champion design anything good.

Nike and Adidas and Under Armour attract some of the best designers in the world. Hanes might get some underwear engineers but that's about it.

This is not something I'm optimistic about.
I don’t know about you but the design of my underwear is not helping the visuals as far as I go ….

Top Bottom