Goldy ranked #1 NCAA mascot!

CP Gopher

Reaction score
According to my poll, which has as much value (none) as any other popularity contest.
My poll consisted of asking one person.

+4, though I think we should count each of Doc's different personalities, which should have us at 7 or 8 by now.

4, though I think we should count each of Doc's different personalities, which should have us at 7 or 8 by now.

How about one vote for every beer that he has drunken in the count down to his pick your pocket contest?

How about one vote for every beer that he has drunken in the count down to his pick your pocket contest?

I did NOT drunken those beers, Killjoy. I DRANK them. DRANK is the process, drunken is an after the fact effect.

I have never heard of a DRANK stupor, but I have heard of a drunken stupor.

I did NOT drunken those beers, Killjoy. I DRANK them. DRANK is the process, drunken is an after the fact effect.

I have never heard of a DRANK stupor, but I have heard of a drunken stupor.

If you drank all those beers you probably were already in a drunken stupor so I chose to be proactive. Next time though I won't be so presumptuous.:drink::drink::drink:

Drink (present tense what I do), Drank (past tense, the empty ones) Drunk (Hobby)

Another vote for Goldy. Goldy really stands out by not trying to look fierce. A fierce fuzzy costume doesn't look fierce, it looks silly.

I cast a vote for the Gophers having the best band. The Rotating M and the Swinging Gates beat spelling out Ohio. Ohio is only 4 letters, anyone can spell that!

Can you spell Iowa?

Another vote for Goldy. Goldy really stands out by not trying to look fierce. A fierce fuzzy costume doesn't look fierce, it looks silly.

I cast a vote for the Gophers having the best band. The Rotating M and the Swinging Gates beat spelling out Ohio. Ohio is only 4 letters, anyone can spell that!

You're right! But I do recall that the Iowa flag carriers at a football game had a hard time spelling IOWA correctly. Just be thankful you didn't graduate from Northern Iowa Community College per the following link. My apologies to DL65 and Gopher in Iowa.

http://www.thonline.com/news/tri-state/article_86e2f33c-08a1-5d79-8879-3b7f6c0772aa.html

Top Bottom