Goldy-O'-Lantern Contest presented by the Gophers Shack blog

GoAUpher

Section 246
Reaction score
Ben continues his positive presence in the Gopher blogosphere. Here's the scoop via his PiPress blog:
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. And when I found out that the Gophers football team was playing a night game against Michigan State on Oct. 31, I got an idea. Let's have a pumpkin carving contest.

The Gophers Shack is looking for the most creative Golden Gophers themed "Goldy-O'-Lantern." The first-, second- and- third-place winner will get yet-to-be-determined prizes. I'm just waiting to get approval from management. But I assure you the prizes will be worth the entry.

All you have to do is e-mail a photo of your carved pumpkin with your name, e-mail address, phone number and home address to [email protected]. All entries must be submitted by 4 p.m., Oct. 28. Winners will be announced on Oct. 29. Once all entries are in, the Gophers Shack will have a slide show of all entries.

I was going to do Goldy's face (it would be remarkably easy and look great) until I noticed your new banner (like I said Goldy's face looks great). I'm gonna have to think this one out now.

Update on the Goldy-O'-Lantern contest

The Goal Line Club has donated some prizes to up the ante. Please click here for more information. Also, you can submit your entries to [email protected]. Again, I apologize for the little self promotion. I just hope we get a lot of entries. If I get more than 25, there will be a free downloadable poster of all entries.

It should be a lot of fun. Please enter!

Top Bottom