Goldy Gopher in the Portal

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
“I ain’t twisting my head 360 degrees for hi-fives and back slaps anymore. Lots of teams need better mascots, as fans in any of the neighboring states or St. Paul can attest to. I will be exclusively announcing my new home with Randy Shaver on Kare 11, when my ransom is met,” Goldy out 🎤

Goldy better get out of MN or someone is collecting their bounty...

This just in:

Goldy Gopher shot by Carl the groundskeeper at Hazeltine National Golf Club!

Carl’s boss stated, “That was a traitorous rodent if I ever saw one! I made him into haggis for the alley cats out back!”

Bring in the Minnesota Moose mascot in the portal. I don't know where he is, but we can afford him. Check under the Final Four banner...

If Goldy wants to leave MN, there is one other college I found that uses "Gophers" as the nickname -

Goucher College in Baltimore, Maryland. a D3 school. apparently best known for its Equestrian teams. (no football, but they do play basketball).
Goldy is good enough to get a makeover and make mascot better anywhere, whether is a bird, a chinchilla, or a nut.He has skills and options. We really blew it, here.

If Goldy wants to leave MN, there is one other college I found that uses "Gophers" as the nickname -

Goucher College in Baltimore, Maryland. a D3 school. apparently best known for its Equestrian teams. (no football, but they do play basketball).
Now we know where Ihnen is going.

Meet Rowdy Gopher from Goiucher college. Maybe ready to move up to division 1.IMG_4426.jpeg

Top Bottom