Golden "Not A Candidate"

Duluthguy

Reaction score
To put in your "for what it's worth" file, the mods on the Temple Rivals site are claiming that a source with knowledge of the situation says Golden is not a candidate for the job. Why they need a source to say this, I'm not sure. However, I do know that the Temple AD has claimed that it is long standing university policy that no coach or the AD will ever respond to questions about an on-going search. Kind of a sensible policy - gets you off the hook for either answering or evading questions.

From FootballScoop:

"Vanderbilt: We have confirmed that Temple head coach Al Golden is no longer involved in the Vanderbilt search."

Go Gophers!!

He recently said he was interested in the Vandy job right?

A source of a source of a source says....

I won't believe anything until it is official.

Like it has been said before the media is grasping at anything it can to create news.

I posted that Golden wasn't leaving Temple this year 4 weeks ago...straight from the Temple Prez office and the AD. They wont comment publicly but according to my source in her office...he hasn't interviewed and wont interview for any job this year UNLESS PSU was to open up.

And

Golden's buyout is a reportedly a crazy number, like $2 million. That will stop most discussions.

Schlub, "meh," or awesome candidate no one has mentioned?

50394_2212752302_1587_n.jpg

Top Bottom