Golden Gophers LB Blake Cashman on What It's Like Being Coached By P.J. Fleck | The Ron Johnson Show (Video)

One of my very favorite all-time Gophers. A true story of determination and perseverance. The ultimate overachiever.

Johnson, in my opinion, does a pretty good interview here. Cashman is thoughtful in his answers. I was especially fascinated with Cashman's descriptions of the transitional period from Kill to Claeys to Fleck, and what he and the team experienced during that. Well worth a watch.

One of my very favorite all-time Gophers. A true story of determination and perseverance. The ultimate overachiever.

Johnson, in my opinion, does a pretty good interview here. Cashman is thoughtful in his answers. I was especially fascinated with Cashman's descriptions of the transitional period from Kill to Claeys to Fleck, and what he and the team experienced during that. Well worth a watch.
Starts at the 20-minute point of the video.

Haha Ron and his talking...it was 5 minutes before his first guest said a word besides initial hello.

The bowl game against Washington State was a game where he was an absolute one-man wrecking crew.

Top Bottom