Golden Gopher Gridiron 2012 Trailer

GoAUpher

Section 246
Reaction score
Just saw this pop up on FB:

2iqitk2.jpg

Will toss up a link once it goes live.

Well, now that post on FB is gone. So prob not going to see a trailer today.

They better still have the "hustle to the whistle" section in there... Hopefully they can get the video out today.

Seems a little early for a release, no?

Not really. Keep in mind, that GGG is the recruiting site for the U. They often release "hype up" videos. They did a 2011 trailer last year and did the "Uncommon" video before spring practices.

I've noticed in a lot of their recent videos they're showing Minneapolis off. Must be part of the marketing to let recruits know that we're not in the middle of a cornfield (or tundra).

Awesome video. Didn't Stoudermire change his number to 2 for this year though? He's #11 in the video.

Consider me PUMPED UP! I can't wait for 8/30/12

Awesome video. Didn't Stoudermire change his number to 2 for this year though? He's #11 in the video.

He did. Those pieces were taken from the new uniform reveal video back in Jan. He was still #11 then.

Nice ending showing:"The City that never sleeps" jeez, I wish we could fast forward to August 30th.
The next 50 days will seem like an eternity.

Cool video, but... in the credits at the end, Coach Limegrover's name is spelled incorrectly. I don't know to whom that information should go for a correction, but am assuming some GopherHoler with more access than I could pass on the word.

Now that is a damn good video! How can that not get ya excited!! Ski-U-Mah!

A little disappointed in the video, lots of reused footage from the jersey unveiling and not much action. Wish there was more new stuff, less focus on the individuals, and more in game footage.

This video contains content from UMG who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

I'm not the only one, right?

Zales04 said:
This video contains content from UMG who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

????????

Got the same message. On a MacBook Pro sitting in a house in Coralville, IA right now. Not sure what the deal is.

Got the same message. On a MacBook Pro sitting in a house in Coralville, IA right now. Not sure what the deal is.

Now is not the time to question how You ended up in Iowa. Drive to the nearest state border and don't look back.

A little disappointed in the video, lots of reused footage from the jersey unveiling and not much action. Wish there was more new stuff, less focus on the individuals, and more in game footage.

me also...western MN

I'm liking the Batman music (from Christopher Nolan's Batman movies, that is)

Top Bottom