Golden Gopher Giveaway

DLguy

Reaction score
Not sure if everyone got the email, but check your Gopher account (the same way you renewed your season tickets) as they are giving away free tickets and parking passes to random season ticket holders each week. You have to check your account to know if you won!

Not sure if everyone got the email, but check your Gopher account (the same way you renewed your season tickets) as they are giving away free tickets and parking passes to random season ticket holders each week. You have to check your account to know if you won!
Is it each week or day?

I think once a week they draw a handful of people for prizes.

Yeah, I checked yesterday after getting that email, but I had no idea what to look for. Anyone here win? If so, how did you know?

I would imagine the tickets are for the New Mexico St. and/or Miami (OH) games. Even StubHub sellers are practically giving those games away, as low as $5 a ticket.

Tix are for New Mexico, NDSU, Nebraska and some parking passes. I was told it will show up as an item to claim, like it did for your season tickets.

Anyone on Gopherhole win anything yet?

I feel like I wouldn't even know where to look to find it if I did win anything. Hopefully there's an obvious message when you log in.

When you log in, it would appear in the same place as your available tix for your season tix when you renewed.

Anyone on Gopherhole win anything yet?

I feel like I wouldn't even know where to look to find it if I did win anything. Hopefully there's an obvious message when you log in.

The link for the example says that your are notified at the bottom of the screen if you won anything. I did not.

I checked this a.m. but didn't see anything that looked unusual. Wasn't really clear in the email where to look. So thanx DLGuy for the tip on where to look.

Top Bottom