Golden Gopher Fund Suite Invitation

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
Again this year like last, the GGF sent out an email today inviting those of us donors to attend a game with suite seats, “FREE”. The following games were available to choose from:

9/9 Eastern Michigan
9/30 Louisiana- Lafayette
10/7 Michigan
10/28 Michigan State
11/4 Illinois
11/26 Wisconsin

Within 5 minutes, the Wisconsin game suite option was all snatched up

Three hours later, both Michigan State and Illinois game options were gone.

Did any of you receive such email? If so, which game did you choose to go to?

It was this opportunity last year that I got to go into the locker room pregame and saw the team and heard PJ’s pregame pep talk. Pretty cool stuff.

Excited to see if I’ll get my Wisconsin seats.

I think we've established at this point that you are the only vocal big donor on this message board...I wonder what the minimum donation for getting sent this email was...

I think we've established at this point that you are the only vocal big donor on this message board...I wonder what the minimum donation for getting sent this email was...
We don’t know that for sure…I always like to check! There’s gotta be other regular donors to the football on this board. Not sure what donating amount meets these invitations to be honest?

It goes to anyone with Gopher points...I think around 16,000 total BUT you need to be in the top 1,000 or so to get the suite upgrades. We've been a season ticket holders since 2001 but don't really donate ever so we sit at like 4,700 on the scale. Still good to get away game tickets and bowl tickets but not high enough for the premiere stuff.

We don’t know that for sure…I always like to check! There’s gotta be other regular donors to the football on this board. Not sure what donating amount meets these invitations to be honest?
Now you’re just embarrassing yourself. Maybe that’s not possible.

Again this year like last, the GGF sent out an email today inviting those of us donors to attend a game with suite seats, “FREE”. The following games were available to choose from:

9/9 Eastern Michigan
9/30 Louisiana- Lafayette
10/7 Michigan
10/28 Michigan State
11/4 Illinois
11/26 Wisconsin

Within 5 minutes, the Wisconsin game suite option was all snatched up

Three hours later, both Michigan State and Illinois game options were gone.

Did any of you receive such email? If so, which game did you choose to go to?

It was this opportunity last year that I got to go into the locker room pregame and saw the team and heard PJ’s pregame pep talk. Pretty cool stuff.

Excited to see if I’ll get my Wisconsin seats.
I'm sure I got one but it got lost in the mail or my dog ate it.

I have a score of 2000 meaning in the top 2000 "group" for loyalty awards including the suite seats.

It is more than donations however, I have had season tickets for 37 (I think) years and that counts for a lot. I do donate but I am not a big hitter. For many years I had 2 tickets on the 50 and two on the 35 yard line. For many years I couldn't give away the tickets on the 35. I have watched a lot of VERY BAD FOOTBALL. When Brewster came I took the bait. I am very optimistic about Gopher football anyway and Brewster was very positive. I told myself that if Brew didn't make it I would give up my tickets and just watch the game on TV. Well, Brew didn't make it and his last couple of years ranked right up there with the really bad years but... Ol' Jer came in and I didn't really buy his corn-pone act but I had watched him defeat the Gophers the year before so I decided to give him a chance. I gave up the tickets on the fifty and, just in case, 'Ol Jer succeeded, I kept the tickets on the 35. You guys know the rest of the story. I bought Fleck's pitch from the get-go and here we are.

The point of this long, rambling diatribe is loyalty counts and, under Coyle loyalty, is rewarded. I am not saying it is the only thing - If I gave some large amount - say 100 K or 1 mill I am sure I could sit anywhere I want, including on Coyles lap! So, stay loyal, enjoy the game, and give what you can.

Lastly, this looks like it will be the best team I have seen in almost 40 years. The ball bounces in odd ways so nothing is certain but my goal/hope/forecast is that the team will win the B10 West and has a shot at the B10 championship. Enjoy the season everyone - I sure will.

Today received another email to attend practices! You can see the two practices are available to the public in bold but GGF donors can attend other ones.

IMG_1606.jpeg

Wow some of you sure hate the rich. I think it's great the amount he donates. And I personally like to here about the perks he gets.
Nah, now worries

I’m not a “Shark” on the Shark Tank or anything like that, but I just like my Gophers football so I’ve been sharing my money. I just think it’s cool to share what the program offers. Shoot no other donors are sharing this info, right?

Just wish I lived in MN so I can take advantage all of these donor perks!

I’ve missed many private team dinner events, player, and recruit socials.

Why are y’all mad about a donar giving money to the program you support? 😂 I hope I can donate enough to get that email eventually

Today received another email to attend practices! You can see the two practices are available to the public in bold but GGF donors can attend other ones.

View attachment 26222
I am #475 on Gopher Score list and did not get this email or the other suite opportunity email. It must only go to big donors, of which I am not. BB season ticket holder for 42 years and FB for 15, which is why my Gopher Score is good. So loyalty counts, but only to a point.

Top Bottom