Going to Wayzata vs. Eden Prarie Friday night

Reaction score
I am going to the Wayzata vs. Eden Prarie game Friday night at the Dome. It should be a great game!

I have to be honest, I am sad that we are not getting AJ Tarpley. He has done everything for the Trojans this year...playing TE and LB. The few games that I have seen he has looked great. I am not sure how we missed him.

Are we recruiting anyone from Eden Prarie? Taylor Grant?

mshsl needs to move the state football playoff championship rounds to tcf stadium

starting next year. forget the dome. tear down the piece of junk already. they don't need to play indoors in november. move it to tcf stadium where it belongs! :)

starting next year. forget the dome. tear down the piece of junk already. they don't need to play indoors in november. move it to tcf stadium where it belongs! :)

+1. I live in EP and would probably take my son to the game tonight if it was outdoors. I swore after a Twins game earlier this year that I would never set foot in the Metrodome again.

Historically, 20 Degree night game in November is as realistic as 40 degrees. If you think playing or viewing a game in 20 degree temperatures is enjoyable, I got news for you it isn't.

Niovember isn't as bad but you sure are taking a risk. As long as the Vikings are in Minnesota a Dome is a neccessity.

Nov 27th Averages Nov 13 Averages

High 33 High 41
Low 19 Low 26

Record Low -6 Record Low 0

Grant Olson #34

I am going to the Wayzata vs. Eden Prarie game Friday night at the Dome. It should be a great game!

I have to be honest, I am sad that we are not getting AJ Tarpley. He has done everything for the Trojans this year...playing TE and LB. The few games that I have seen he has looked great. I am not sure how we missed him.

Are we recruiting anyone from Eden Prarie? Taylor Grant?

Check out #34, Grant Olson from Wayzata and watch all the plays he makes for Wayzata. Olson's Rival ratings just moved him to a 2 star and he also just moved into the top 10 in the Minnesota high school ratings. I believe Olson and Tarpley are the best LB tandem in the state this year and will have to play a great game to stop the EP offense tonight. I would hope Brewster is at the dome tonight because these 2 players could play for the Gophers no doubt about it.

Another player the Gophers are looking at is Gage Shaeffer the EP running-back.

Looks like they tried TCF first but things didn't work out.

really? was it a scheduling conflict?

hey jovs - walk outside. the weather will not harm you! ;)

p.s. i have watched football at night in cooler weather. it is great.

move the mshsl football playoff championship rounds to tcf stadium!

move the vikings outside again! enough pandering to the weather wimps in this state.

Historically, 20 Degree night game in November is as realistic as 40 degrees. If you think playing or viewing a game in 20 degree temperatures is enjoyable, I got news for you it isn't.

Niovember isn't as bad but you sure are taking a risk. As long as the Vikings are in Minnesota a Dome is a neccessity.

Nov 27th Averages Nov 13 Averages

High 33 High 41
Low 19 Low 26

Record Low -6 Record Low 0

Exactly, I think it makes more sense to play it in the dome. As much as I love outdoor football and hate indoor football, it wouldn't be a lot of fun if the Prep Bowl was played in 35 degree weather with rain and wind.

I think it would be cool to have some regular season games at TCF however. Maybe on a weekend when the Gophers are on the road, have several games Friday and Saturday. Have some local big school matchups but also bring in a few good small school teams to play each other. Hopefully do it on a Saturday when the Gophers game is a night game, so you can invite all the teams who played, and all fans to watch the Gophers game on the big video board.

"As long as the Vikings are in Minnesota a Dome is a neccessity."

Gee, it wasn't for a couple of decades. Uh, how many Super Bowls since moving inside?

Want a match outdoors?

Get over to Macallaster tonight for the battle between the Panthers and the Islanders. This is 11-0 vs. 11-0. I think one of the Islanders has an offer. And if the Flying Dutchman and Hoese are any indication there is still dome talent at Glencoe-Silver Lake.

Top Bottom