God must be a Tide fan...

Anyone else tired of Tim Tebow?

Amen

I will wait to after the Big 12 Championship to give my mock Heisman Ballot, but right now it looks like this:

1. Gerhart
2. McCoy
3. Ingram

If McCoy has a big game, he might nip by Gerhart.

Notice, no Tebow.

Anyone else tired of Tim Tebow?

But "Tebow is a winner." So sick of hearing that statement. Colt McCoy has more wins and a better winning percentage as a starting QB.

It's always a great day when USC and Florida loses. Now if Alabama can lose the NC, I'll be happy.

Tebow's a great player. I don't know if his skills will transfer to the pro game, but he is an excellent college player. Heisman? Not if others are having better years and I can think of at least a couple of other guys having better years than he has had.

I think the Bible verses on the eye black is a bit much. And I say that as a former theology minor who briefly considered going to seminary and am very active in my congregation. I don't say that to contend that I'm some kind of expert on the public display of religion, but to make it clear that I'm not from the Christopher Hitchens/Richard Dawkins school of thought.

But, different strokes for different folks.

I actually like Tebow and hope he does well in the pros. It's not like its Tebow's fault the media loves him about as much as Tyler Hansborough and Brett Favre.

HERE HERE. IM LOVIN TONIGHT!!! USC lost Florida lost and now hopfully the ramblin wreck and texas can win and I am having a perfect night for picks :)

I actually like Tebow and hope he does well in the pros. It's not like its Tebow's fault the media loves him about as much as Tyler Hansborough and Brett Favre.

I agree that the media stuff is not his fault. What drives me crazy about Tebow is how he always jumps around pumping his fist and taunting opposing sidelines but never gets a flag and never gets criticized for it. Then you see him crying after today's game. Seriously, you've won two National Championships already.

I think he can be solid player in the NFL, just not at QB (or at least not a full time QB). Could be a solid H-back/TE type of player.

That crying after the game was a bit much. But it made me laugh.

Top Bottom